Refund will be issued (if applicable):
- The received item(s) is defective.
- You received an incorrect item(s).
IMPORTANT: Please note you will be required to provide a video or picture (video is preferred) of the received item to qualify for the refund. Please send the video or picture to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment within a few business days.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable):
- Book with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any refund request made after 30 days upon item received
Late or missing refunds (if applicable):
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
If you still do not receive the refund, contact your bank next. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all these and you still have not received your refund, please contact us at email@example.com.